Saturday, December 4, 2010

*Gyptian rushed to hospital*




Reggae Star Gyptian is been rushed to the hospital in  Nyc.He is 
suffering from dehydration following a 60-day tour of Europe 
and Africa.
After a hectic period of shows, interviews and promotion, the artist,
real name Windel Edwards, said that he was feeling faint after 
arriving in New York City earlier this week from Tanzania for 
two last performances. 
Gyptian reported feeling faint and was taken to a hospital in the
city. A decision was taken to cancel the shows but he reportedly 
insisted on performing. However,during one  of the last show 
he again reported feeling faint but with added stomach cramps
and was rushed to the emergency room. 
A doctor there prescribed him medication and ordered him to rest 
and rehydrate as he was now severely dehydrated.
“To my fans in Barbados, I apologise profusely and I am currently
renegotiating a date with the promoters to complete my 
obligations and please my fans. There is no Gyptian without my 
fans and I am very grateful for all the concern that has  been shown 
but I assure everyone that I will be back to work for all of you as soon
as I am back in peak form because as me seh, 'Me Nah Let Go'," said 
the artist in reference to his recent international breakthrough hit.
Gyptian is returning home to rest and consult with his  personal doctor
and dietician. He will rest for a few days  so that he can return to work 
in good health.
Feel Better soon Gyptian!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Giving Big Thanx!!!!